This release features the Rhino, specifically the one-horned Indian Rhinoceros, an endangered and protected species. Their population drastically decreased due to excessive hunting for their horns in the 1800 and 1900s. Rhinos are a symbol of strength, resilience, and tranquility.
The "CASH" denomination shown on the coin carries historical significance as they were currency units used during the British rule in India. While the origin of the word "CASH" has been up to debate, one thought is that it was derived from the Sanskrit word "karsa" and equals a weight of Silver equal to 1/400 of a "tola."
Key Selling Points:
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Limited mintage of 250 coins.
- This 5 oz Silver coin comes with a display box and a Certificate of Authenticity.
- Obverse: A portrait of Queen Elizabeth II with the year and face value on a patterned background.
- Reverse: Features a beautifully detailed relief of a rhino against a patterned background, along with the Silver weight and purity.