The Royal Tudor Beasts collection is a modern investment inspired by royal heritage, celebrating the ten stone statues that line the Moat Bridge at Hampton Court Palace. These sculptures were created to commemorate Henry VIII’s marriage to Jane Seymour and represent the might of the Tudor dynasty. The collection began with the Lion of England, and now the second coin in the bullion series features the Yale of Beaufort.
David Lawrence has captured the mythical yale on the reverse of the coin with a chainmail surface animation background texture providing additional security. The obverse of the coin features the fifth definitive coinage portrait of Her Majesty The Queen by Jody Clark.
Struck in 999.9 fine silver to bullion standard, the coin is also available as a 10oz silver edition, as well as fine gold and platinum editions.
- The second coin in the bullion series that celebrates the Tudor dynasty
- Features the mythical Yale of Beaufort
- Contains two ounces of 999.9 fine silver
- Packaged in tubes of 10 in monster boxes of 200
- Struck to The Royal Mint’s bullion standard
- David Lawrence’s design is inspired by the Royal Beast sculptures at Hampton Court Palace
- A chainmail surface animation background texture provides additional security
|生產商||The Royal Mint|
|內包裝||Tubes of 10|
|外包裝||Monster Box of 200|