隨機年份 加拿大楓葉 .9999金幣1/10盎司(原廠密封)
The impressive 1/10 oz Canadian Gold Maple Leaf is struck from 1/10 troy oz of 24 K (99.99%) gold, being referred as one of the most stunning and highly appreciated gold collectibles in the world due to its beloved maple leaf reverse image and high intrinsic value.
The first Gold Maple Leaf coin was minted in 1979 and was made from 99.9% pure gold, being the first gold bullion coins to compete with the Gold Krugerrands. In 1982, the Royal Canadian Mint changed the coin’s fineness to 24 K pure gold. The Gold Maple Leafs became a huge sensation among investors and collectors around the globe due to their precious metal content and iconic reverse maple leaf engraving. The RCM introduced four new fractional sizes, the 1/10, ¼ in 1982, the ½ in 1986 and the 1/20 in 1993. In 2014, the mint also released the innovative 1-gram weight.
The obverse side of the coin depicted three different effigies of Queen Elizabeth II during the coin’s issuance, the last one being created by the talented Susanna Blunt. With reeded edge and a light diffracting radial line background, one of the newest security enhancements from RCM, which makes this thrilling coin a superb addition and an exceptional gift for any investor or collector in the world.
- Produced from 1/10 oz. of .9999 fine gold.
- Minted with a $5 CAD denomination.
- BU Canadian legal tender coin with reeded edge.
- Sealed in original mint protective packaging.
- Weight and purity assured by the RCM.
- Approved to be included in IRAs.
- Features the unique light diffracting radial lines pattern - the latest bullion security enhancements.
- Obverse: Displays the renowned profile portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, created in 2003 by Susanna Blunt, framed by the inscriptions of certain year, “ELIZABETH II,” and “5 DOLLARS.”
- Reverse: Showcase the stunning, large and painstakingly engraved maple leaf, surrounded by the “CANADA” engraving along with the purity and weight inscriptions.