Ronald Bilius Weasley was an English pure-blood wizard, the sixth and youngest son of Arthur and Molly Weasley. Ron began attending Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry when he was almost twelve, and soon became friends with fellow student Harry Potter and later Hermione Granger. Together, they faced many challenges during their adolescence.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver in Proof finish.
- Limited mintage of only 2,000 coins.
- This coin comes in a collectible box including a numbered certificate of authenticity containing 2 grams of .999 fine Silver.
- Obverse: Displays the Fijian coat of arms and the denomination.
- Reverse: This coin has a brilliant, Proof colorized finish with a design specific to Ron Weasley with Hogwarts School of Wizardry in the background.
With this coin, you get an incredible collector's piece that's part of a set perfect for any Harry Potter fan! Add this 2020 Silver Harry Potter Ron Weasley coin to your cart today!
Harry Potter is the widely popular series of novels written by J.K. Rowling. Its captivating stories are loved by a very wide audience, young and old. The premise of the story follows young Harry as he attends Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, learning to perform magic as he comes face to face with his archenemy, Lord Voldemort. Whether you read the books or watch the films, the miraculous adventures of Harry Potter never seem to cease—nor do we want them to!