In 2020, an unmistakable British icon joins The Royal Mint’s bullion range as we mark the upcoming release of the latest James Bond movie, No Time To Die. Stylish gold bars, struck to The Royal Mint’s bullion standard, including this one ounce edition, are now available to honour the world-famous, quintessentially British spy and the sophisticated and intriguing world he represents.
Since Bond first burst onto the silver screen in 1962, six actors, 25 films and endless gadgets have brought the intoxicating world of espionage to life and helped create an icon.
This gold bar combines the allure of precious metal with outstanding design. Together, they create an investment opportunity that will have timeless appeal.
The James Bond 2020 bar is also available in one ounce and ten-ounce silver editions, struck to bullion standard.
- The world’s first James Bond precious metal bar
- A limited production run of 5,000 one ounce 999.9 fine gold bars
- Struck in 999.9 fine gold to bullion standard with special finishes, including frosting and polishing
- Also available in one ounce and ten-ounce silver editions
- Displayed in secure 007 branded blister packaging
- Each bar bears a unique serial number
- An official licensed product produced in partnership with EON Productions Limited and Danjaq
|生產商||The Royal Mint|
|直徑 (mm)||49.96 by 28.98|