In 2020, a British icon joins The Royal Mint’s bullion range as we mark the upcoming release of the latest James Bond movie, No Time To Die. Stylish silver bars are available now, including this ten-ounce edition, honouring the world-famous, quintessentially British spy and the sophisticated and intriguing world he represents.
Since James Bond first burst onto the silver screen in 1962, six actors, 25 films and endless gadgets have brought the intoxicating world of espionage to life, creating an icon.
This silver bar brings together the allure of precious metal with peerless design for an investment opportunity that will have enduring appeal.
The James Bond 2020 bar is also available in one ounce silver and one ounce gold editions, struck to bullion standard.
- The world’s first James Bond precious metal bar
- A limited production run of 6,000 ten ounce 999.9 fine silver bars
- Struck in 999.9 fine silver, which is reflected in the bar’s inscription
- Also available in one ounce gold and one ounce silver editions
- Struck to The Royal Mint’s bullion standard, with special finishes
- An official licensed product produced in partnership with EON Productions Limited and Danjaq
|生產商||The Royal Mint|
|直徑 (mm)||90.02 x 51.92|