2020 1 oz Canada Maple Leaf .9999 Gold Coin
Subscribe to back in stock notificationSubscribe
2020 Canada 1 oz Gold Maple Leaf BU
If you ever thought that collecting Gold coins means blocking the money; you were wrong. The latest 2020 Gold Canadian Maple Leaf Coin has been winning hearts of both the collectors as well as the investors because of its unique beauty, fine design and topmost purity. Now it’s your turn to grab yours! Get your coin at a very reasonable price and flaunt your aesthetic nature as well as patriotism for your country, as each gold coin is engraved with the symbolic maple leaf.
- Each gold coin contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold and engraved with the Maple Leaf that is considered the Canada’s national symbol since 18th century.
- Gaining popularity for its unique beauty, this Gold coin displays an exclusive light diffracting design of radial lines that make the coin impossible to be duplicated as well as attaches additional security measure to the coin.
- The obverse of the Gold coin features the right-profile of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II without her crown, beautifully portraying the Queen in relaxing mode. The obverse also features the name of the Queen, face value and the year of issue of the coin.
- Reverse features a big, solo maple leaf with the Gold’s purity and weight. The latest micro-engraved privy mark of the leaf displays a ‘20’, if viewed under magnification.
- The maple leaf on your coin is micro-etched with a grained privy mark which can only be seen under magnification. The 2-digits security marks are also engraved within each maple leaf signifying the production year of the coin.
- The micro-etchings are exclusively encoded and each Gold Maple Leaf is scrutinized and verified by the mint, generating an everlasting proof for future certification.
- Each Gold coin offers a refined level of security exclusively by the Royal Canadian Mint’s Bullion DNA program. The Bullion DNA program is unique to Canada and offers the highest level of security and authentication to Gold Bullions across the globe.
- Bullion DNA validates the coins by examining them with the Bullion DNA reader, proprietary to the Mint authenticating that the micro-etched security mark matches the secure database of the Royal Canadian Mint.
Your stunning Gold coin now has an additional level of security with a radial line at the background that is not found on any bullion products other than the series of Canadian Maple Leaf. Still, thinking? Don’t wait, add the beautiful 2020 1 oz Gold Maple Leaf coin to your collection today!
|Manufacturer||Royal Canadian Mint|
|Series||Maple Leaf Series|
|Box & Certificate||No|