2019 1 oz China Long-Whiskered Dragon Dollar Four 999 Silver Restrike Premium Uncirculated
LPM is proud to present the 4th coin in our new 8 coin series, China's Famous Vintage Coin Series.
A classic is reborn. The China Long-Whiskered Dragon coin is one of the most sought after vintage Chinese coins and has been brought back to life in the form of a 1oz silver coin.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver
- Plain Edge with the year, weight and purity laser etched in the rim
- Each coin comes with an individual capsule
- Limited mintage of 5,000 coins
- One of the most valuable and sought-after Chinese numismatic design
- Coin's Obverse: Depicts a new-style dragon with long whiskers and the denomination "ONE DOLLAR" shows in small English characters.
- Coin's Reverse: Displays Four Manchu characters at the middle and also with flowers pattern at sides and date (The 3rd year of Hsuen Tung) below, in the center are four Hanzi characters "Silver Coin of the great Qing Dynasty".
More about Dragon Dollar:
Dragon dollar mainly issued from China, Korea, and Japan. Design from different countries is varied. Dragon Dollars are originally inspired by Spanish Silver Dollar in the 16 centuries which then set the standard of currency for trade in the Far East.
|Series||China's Most Valuable Vintage Coin Series|