2019 1 oz Great Britain Britannia .9999 Gold Coin
Subscribe to back in stock notificationSubscribe
This thrilling 2019 Great Britain 1 oz Gold Britannia Coin .9999 Fine BU is the latest edition in the iconic Gold Britannia coin program – the official gold bullion series assured by the British Government.
This legendary coin program was released by the Royal British Mint in 1987 and since then, it showcases the beautiful image of the graceful Britannia – the female personalization of the British Isles. The Confident Britannia pictured in a classic toga and a war helmet while holding a shield in her left hand and a trident in her right hand is a renowned symbol of strength, power and national spirit of Britain. The obverse depicts the beautiful effigy of Her Majesty wearing her trademark diadem. The coin’s astounding design and popularity make it a great gift and a timeless addition to any coin portfolio.
- Contains 99.99% pure gold, weight of 1 oz.
- Minted by the distinguished Royal Mint.
- Comes in BU condition.
- Individual coins come in the plastic flips. Multiples of 10 ship in mint tubes.
- Features a face value of 100 British Pounds.
- Approved to be included in Precious Metals IRAs.
- UK legal tender guaranteed by the UK Government.
- Obverse: Displays the likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. Design: Philip Nathan. Engravings: “D.G. REG F.D” (Queen by the Grace of God), Her Majesty’s name and the coin’s face value.
- Reverse: Features the iconic image of Britannia holding a shield in her left hand and a trident in her right hand – a symbol of integrity and strength. Inscriptions: “Britannia”, coin’s purity and weight, and “2019”.