2020 1 oz Great Britain The Queen’s Beasts Yale of Beaufort .9995 Platinum Coin BU
Subscribe to back in stock notificationSubscribe
Inspired by ancient symbols of power and identity, The Queen’s Beasts collection from The Royal Mint brings to life the ten imposing statues that lined the entrance to Westminster Abbey at the coronation of Her Majesty The Queen in 1953.
One of those ten majestic beasts is the legendary Yale of Beaufort. Described as the size of a hippopotamus with the tail of an elephant, the mythical yale bears the jaws of a boar and a fittingly regal gold-spotted coat.
Invest in Royal Heritage
Bullion has been chosen as an investment by individuals, governments and organisations for hundreds of years. In more recent times, people have considered it a hedge against stock market volatility and geopolitical events. With platinum more accessible than ever before, could now be the right time to diversify your investment portfolio?
This one ounce platinum bullion coin presents a new investment opportunity in this range and is also available as a ten-ounce silver edition.
• Struck in one ounce of 999.5 fine platinum
• Finished to The Royal Mint’s bullion standard
• Both sides of the coin were created by renowned Royal Mint designer Jody Clark
• The coin’s secure chainmail background texture symbolises strength and endurance
• Struck by The Royal Mint – the official mint of the United Kingdom