The gold and silver commemorative coins issued by the China Gold Coin to celebrate the 40th anniversary of reform and opening-up is now available.
China has attained much development since 1978, when the country started its economic reform and opened up to the outside world.
The coin set includes one 8 gram gold and four 30 gram silver coin
- The 8 gram gold commemorative coin is designed with the combination of digital 40 shape and peony flower.
- One of the silver is the rice seedlings and ears symbolizing the beginning of rural reform (Xiaogang Village, Anhui Province).
- The second design is a combination of Shenzhen urban architecture, Shekou Port, Pioneer Cattle sculpture and ribbon.
- The third design is a combination of Shanghai Pudong landmark building, Nanpu Bridge and Huangpu River.
- The fourth pattern is a combination design of some regional contours, lotus and scientific and technological elements symbols in Xiongan New Area.
You may also find the words celebrating the 40th anniversary of reform and opening up and its denomination on each coin.
|面值||人民幣 100 | 人民幣 10|