In Chinese culture, the dragon is revered as a divine mythical creature embodying power, wealth and good fortune. Dragons are frequently depicted in pursuit of the flaming pearl, a metaphor for wisdom and enlightenment, which is often represented swirling through mist, smoke, and shadows.
The Perth Mint has also released another version as 2 oz Double Dragon High Relief gold proof coin.
Key features of the coin:
- Each coin struck from 2 oz of 99.99% pure silver
- The coin is issued as legal tender under the Australian Currency Act 1965.
- No more than 1,500 pieces would be available worldwide
- Coin’s reverse: Depicts two dragons chasing a single luminous pearl, surrounded by scrolling clouds. It also includes The Perth Mint’s ‘P’ mintmark
- Coin’s obverse: Features the Jody Clark effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the 2019 year-date, the coin’s weight, and fineness and the monetary denomination.
- This coin is housed in a prestigious wooden display case within a themed shipper and is accompanied by a numbered Certificate of Authenticity.
|系列||Chinese Myths and Legends|