2021 英國奇先生妙小姐50周年紀念-開心先生.999精鑄銀幣 1/2盎司
This year marks 50 years since Yorkshire-born copywriter Roger Hargreaves was inspired by his son to create one of the world’s most popular children’s book series: Mr. Men Little Miss. The inspiration came in the form of a simple question: what does a tickle look like? The answer was Mr. Tickle, who is now one of more than 90 characters in an ever-growing collection read in multiple languages in more than 24 countries around the world.
Today, the Mr. Men™ and Little Miss™ characters are illustrated by Roger’s son, Adam, and continue to go from strength to strength. Featuring on just about everything, from clothing to biscuits, now, for the first time, the Mr. Men and Little Misses will appear on a series of UK coins produced by The Royal Mint.
Each coin in the Mr. Men three-coin series is available as a one ounce and quarter-ounce gold Proof edition, one ounce and half-ounce silver Proof edition, and UK £5 Brilliant Uncirculated edition.
- Limited Edition 9000
- Features Mr. Happy, one of the most popular Mr. Men characters
- Celebrates a British brand that is known and loved worldwide
- The reverse has been exclusively designed by Adam Hargreaves, the primary author and illustrator of the Mr. Men Little Miss books
- Struck in 999 fine silver
- Finished to Proof standard
|生產商||The Royal Mint|
|系列||The 50th Anniversary of Mr Men Little Miss|